- This event has passed.
Virtual Community Information Session
April 11 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pmFree
FREE virtual information session for future homebuyers! Participants will receive an overview of the Atlanta Land Trust (ALT) and its partners who are working to create permanently affordable homes in Atlanta using the community land trust (CLT) model. Participants will learn:
- What is a community land trust (CLT)?
- How is a CLT ownership different from traditional homeownership?
- How do CLTs assist non-traditional or low-income buyers?
- How can I buy an affordable home on the Atlanta Beltline?
Please register by following the link below. You can either participate via phone or video conference.
By phone: Dial-in number: (425) 436-6362, Access code: 749568#
By computer: Join the online meeting: https://join.freeconferencecall.com/arhein3
Download a copy of the presentation here.
- April 11
1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
- Event Categories:
- Events, Home Buying Information Sessions
- Virtual Information Session
- N/A GA United States
- Atlanta Land Trust
- Fulton County Library System