Let's Work Together
Atlanta Land Trust (ALT) was started to support the housing needs of the Atlanta community by working to create, promote and steward permanently affordable housing under the Community Land Trust model (CLT). ALT welcomes the interest of all citizens in Atlanta to support its mission.
ALT has various opportunities for civic leaders and community groups to get involved:
- help shape policy that supports the CLT model
- assist in identifying and educating potential owners and residents
- help expand ALT into your neighborhood
Contact ALT staff to discuss how we can work together to support the mission to provide permanently affordable housing in Atlanta.Email ALT to Start a Conversation
What is a Community Land Trust?
A Community Land Trust (CLT) functions as a social change mechanism. It can provide opportunities for building stronger and more supportive communities.
- Creating and preserving affordable housing
- Securing long-term land security
- Leasing affordable spaces for community groups, local-serving businesses and social enterprises
- Building community planning capacity and leadership to shape neighborhood development