We Depend on Community Support
The Atlanta Land Trust welcomes financial support from philanthropic sources seeking to make donations as well as investors seeking returns while supporting the mission of the ALT.
Individuals and entities seeking to make one-time donations, please visit our Network for Good page to contribute to Atlanta Land Trust.Make a One-Time Donation
Entities and individuals seeking to make structured or large contributions, please contact Amanda Rhein with Atlanta Land Trust to discuss potential donations.
We are thrilled that you are interested in making an investment. Please contact Amanda Rhein with Atlanta Land Trust to discuss potential investment opportunities.
Why Donate or Invest?
Your investment or philanthropic support helps us secure quality affordable housing for everyone who wants to live in our city and help us achieve our program goals.
ALT IS SPEARHEADING THE CREATION OF A CITYWIDE COMMUNITY LAND TRUST TO:
- Provide access to land and housing to low-and moderate-income residents
- Increase long-term community control of neighborhood resources
- Empower residents through involvement and participation in the organization
- Preserve the affordability of housing permanently
ALT IS CURRENTLY FOCUSED ON THREE PROGRAMMATIC GOALS:
- Build a sizable portfolio of permanently affordable housing
- Provide effective stewardship services for the resale-restricted, owner-occupied homes to be developed by ALT and others
- Create a favorable environment for CLT development by promoting public policy, community engagement and fundraising