Homes For Sale
Thank you for your interest in buying a home from Atlanta Land Trust!
GET STARTED IN 3 EASY STEPS:
- Determine if you qualify for a home through ALT
- Understand how a CLT works
- Join our mailing list and attend a Community Information Session
1. Determine if You Qualify for a Home Through ALT
As is true with any home purchase, buyers must meet minimum qualifying requirements to purchase a property through a CLT. Every individual purchase is unique and has different qualifying standards, but generally, buyers should be able to answer “YES” to each of these statements:
- Is your household income at or below 80% AMI (area median income)? View income qualification criteria.
- Are you employed, disabled or a senior citizen?
- Do you have a minimum credit score of 620?
2. Understand How a CLT Works
There are unique dynamics of a CLT. Your understanding of the process and expectations is important to the success. Review how a CLT works for an overview and then attend an information session for more details.
3. Join Our Mailing List and Attend an ALT Information Session
Attend one of our monthly Community Information Sessions to learn more about home buying options and determine if home ownership through ALT is right for you.
We send out regular email communications about upcoming events and new home listings. If you’re interested, start by joining our mailing list. You can also contact an ALT-approved real estate agent to start the home-buying process. These real estate agents have completed ALT’s continuing education course for real estate professionals and are ready to help you find your dream home.Join ALT Mailing List
Down Payment Assistance
In many cases, down payment funds are a major obstacle, especially for first time homeowners. Based on our experience, we recommend the following organizations.
Preview our Homes
We invite you to preview our available listings, though ALT homes are only available to qualified buyers who have attended a Community Information Session explaining how an ALT home purchase works. To attend a session, please visit our events calendar to find an upcoming session that works for your schedule.