Community Information Session
December 11 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pmFree
FREE information session for future homebuyers! Participants will receive an overview of the Atlanta Land Trust (ALT) and its partners who are working to create permanently affordable homes in Atlanta using the community land trust (CLT) model.
Participants will learn:
- What is a community land trust (CLT)?
- How is a CLT ownership different from traditional homeownership?
- How do CLTs assist non-traditional or low-income buyers?
- How can I buy an affordable home on the Atlanta Beltline?
Please register by following the link below.
- December 11
6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
- Event Categories:
- Events, Home Buying Information Sessions
- Atlanta Land Trust
- Atlanta BeltLine Visitor’s Center
112 Krog Street, Suite 14
Atlanta, GA 30307 + Google Map