- This event has passed.
Virtual Community Information Session
June 13 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 amFree
FREE virtual information session for future homebuyers! Participants will receive an overview of the Atlanta Land Trust (ALT) and its partners who are working to create permanently affordable homes in Atlanta using the community land trust (CLT) model. Participants will learn:
- What is a community land trust (CLT)?
- How is a CLT ownership different from traditional homeownership?
- How do CLTs assist non-traditional or low-income buyers?
- How can I buy an affordable home on the Atlanta Beltline?
Please register for this Zoom meeting by following the link below. Once you register, you will receive meeting participation information including a required password. You can either participate via phone or video conference.
Download a copy of the presentation here.
- June 13
10:00 am - 11:30 am
- Event Categories:
- Events, Home Buying Information Sessions
- Atlanta Land Trust