- This event has passed.
Should I Stay or Sell?
February 26 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pmFree
As part of the Home Empowerment series, the Atlanta BeltLine Partnership is teaming with House Proud, the Home Repair Network and Atlanta Habitat for Humanity to host Should I Stay or Sell? In this fee workshop you will learn your home’s value, how to stay in it if that’s your goal and what to think about if you decide to sell.
This free workshop will share with attendees:
- Resources available to help homeowners stay in their homes
- Homeowner occupied rehab programs
- Property taxes and tax exemptions
- Homeowners insurance and code enforcement
- How to calculate the value of your home
- What investors do with homes they purchase
- How to get a fair price if you sell
- How to be engaged in your community
This workshop is free, but please register by following the link below. Attendees will be entered to win a free Amazon Fire Tablet and Amazon Echo Dot. Food and beverages will be served.